A Quick Look Back
First, the (boring) numbers:
• We made 55 grants to 22 grass-roots Cambodian partner NGOs (non-government organizations)
• We made 27 more grants to 10 grass-roots Thai partner NGOs
• Doing this we impacted ~25,000 direct beneficiaries. That’s 25,000 lives that YOU made a bit better
Now . . . more importantly . . .
what did that look like?
It looked like 150 girls with new bicycles
so they could safely travel to middle school.
It looked like 415 girls wearing school uniforms
and carrying backpacks full of supplies on
their way to primary school.
It looked like 741 families now able to grow their own food (vegetables, chickens, and pigs) – and even have extra to sell in the market place.
It looked like 550 girls now equipped with Days for Girls feminine hygiene kits and able to attend school with dignity.
It looked like more than 3,000 kids reading books delivered through mobile libraries right to their schools — schools without any library facilities.
• 32 university scholarships
• 23 schools with new libraries
• One school with a new first aid room
• 741 life-sustaining food packages delivered to hungry families
• 18 women learning to sew and become self-sufficient
• And . . . and . . . and . . .
I hope YOU are getting the picture here.
YOU accomplished a LOT last year
Now, let’s turn to that important look ahead
To cut to the chase — I’d love to see us come together and increase our collective impact by at least 50%. Perhaps even double. Whaddaya think? Sound good? It sure does to me.
- We’ll identify the people most in need of assistance
- We’ll figure out the best ways to deliver that assistance
- And then . . . we’ll work together to make it happen
There you have it. No beating around the bush. This is my direct appeal to you to make your donation so I can say with integrity to these wonderful partners that we are there to support them. Support them not only with the training and coaching we continuously provide, but also with the financial resources they so desperately need to accomplish their missions.
Here’s a direct link to some of the packages we highlighted above.
At the SE Asia Foundation we do not simply “help” people.
We Help People Help Themselves.
That is our focus.
That is our commitment.
That is where our actions show up.
Please help us keep doing that with a tax-deductible donation.
Just click the button below.